This course provides the training necessary prior to ordering and administering CASAS Appraisals. Participants learn how to administer, score, and interpret appraisal test results; make recommendations or referrals based on the results; and collect quality data. Successful completion of this training qualifies the participant to order and implement any CASAS Appraisal at their agency.
This course does not certify you to use pre-and post-tests to document progress. If you wish to document progress, sign up for the CASAS Initial Implementation Training.
Training time: approximately one hour
- Qualifies you to administer Appraisal tests within your agency
- Teaches you how to
- administer, score, and interpret appraisal test results
- make recommendations or referrals based on the results
- collect quality data
- Choose from the following CASAS Appraisal Tests
- Appraisal Form 80 – accurate up to the adult secondary level in reading and up to an advanced ESL level in listening; appropriate for use in pre-employment, workplace, or life skills-focused programs
- Employability Competency System (ECS) – accurate through the adult secondary level in reading and math; appropriate for use in a pre-employment setting
- Workforce Learning Systems (WLS) – accurate through the adult secondary level in reading and math; appropriate for clients with work experience
Register for free self, paced online training.