TOPSpro is a computerized database system designed for students, teachers, and program administrators in adult education. TOPSpro automates CASAS scoring, collects student demographic data, tracks student progress, generates reports and profiles, and manages data for state and federal accountability.
TOPSpro Basics: Hand-On Training for New Users
This workshop is appropriate for staff who have not used TOPSpro or have little or no experience in data collection, reporting, or data validation. This workshop is recommended for beginners only.
This hands-on computer lab training covers:
- the fundamentals of TOPSpro Software and data collection
- data entry, correcting errors, report generation, and simple report analysis
TOPSpro Beyond the Basics: Hands-On Lab for Experienced Users
This workshop is appropriate for agency staff that have used TOPSpro for more than one year. This workshop is not recommended for beginners.
This accelerated workshop covers:
- the more advanced features of TOPSpro - such as Merge Student ID Wizard, Import/Export Data, and Query Maker
- advanced report analysis and interpretation for data integrity
- local agency data quality diagnostic strategies
TOPSpro Software Demos