Training and Support
Think of us as your adult assessment partner. We're invested in your success and are with you every step of the way.
You want accurate test results. You want your learners to succeed. You want access to professional development that is quick, easy, and useful. Well…you’ve got it!
- Flexible schedule (access online courses 24/7)
- Course Facilitators and Trainers are subject-area experts with backgrounds in adult education
- Connect with others in your state and across the country with interactive Forums, User Groups, and Peer Communities
Become a CASAS Test Administrator (required)
- Each person who gives, scores, or orders CASAS assessments must complete Initial Implementation Training
- Learn how to administer CASAS tests
- Interpret test results
- Use curriculum support materials to enhance instruction
- Order CASAS materials
- Complete your training requirement online.
- Check with your state professional development department for more information on CASAS training in your area.
Expand Your Knowledge
Some CASAS products require special training or training in addition to the CASAS Implementation Training. See the left side bar for information about specialty training courses.
Additional courses, workshops, resources, and online demos offer more opportunity to expand your knowledge. Sign up now!