Be a Part of the 2017 National Summer Institute!
June 13 – 15, 2017
Orange County, California
Gather and Network with Your Colleagues!
- Take advantage of the most up-to-date CASAS training workshops
- Learn more about computer-based and online testing with CASAS eTests
- Gain comprehensive strategies focused on improving learning outcomes
- Hear about the latest approaches in transitioning learners to postsecondary education and the workplace
- Attend in-depth workshops to explore how to use your data for program improvement
- Network with others across the nation and focus on our common goal of improving basic skills for education and workplace success
The Institute Is Here to Benefit You!
Don't miss this once-a-year exceptional professional development opportunity. Increase your knowledge and skills in using assessment results to inform instruction and to improve programs. Learn more about data-driven decision-making. The Institute is appropriate for:
- Education providers (administrators, coordinators, instructors, and support staff)
- Workforce development professionals
- Business and industry representatives
- State-level personnel (adult education directors and other state-level professionals)
- Anyone interested in learning more about the CASAS system!