CASAS has extensive experience in developing assessments and resources that are customized to meet the needs of individual agencies, states, districts, or businesses. With decades of research and development experience in the field of adult education, the CASAS organization works closely with each client to define specific requirements and to develop and implement custom solutions that meet specific needs.
CASAS offers a broad range of customized services, including program improvement solutions, data analysis and evaluation services, assessment design and development, research support services, and more.
Let experienced CASAS staff help you customize a solution that works for you.
- Management information systems, either local computer or Web-based
- Presentations to decision-makers in district, state, or government groups
- Implementation and management of assessment and accountability systems
- Software training for educators and administrators
- Research and development, such as curriculum and content standards alignment and standard-setting workshops
- Design of customized professional development programs to use assessment data for program and instructional improvement