Curriculum Management and Instruction
The Need: Participation
To help adult educators plan curriculum and instruction that helps their students achieve success with their career and personal goals
The Solution: Our Resources
Resources that create a dynamic and customized instructional program based on test results and tailored to your students!
Critical CASAS Content Standards and CASAS Competencies built into the CASAS assessment system:
- provide instructional objectives for curriculum development
- align with national standards and competencies
- are measured in CASAS assessments
- are referenced in CASAS test result reports
CASAS tests measure basic reading, math, listening, speaking, and writing skills in everyday contexts. Test results allow you to:
- target instruction using computerized reports in TOPSpro Enterprise software or hard-copy reports in Test Administration Manuals.
- identify materials that target learning needs using QuickSearch. This online resource correlates more than 2,800 commercially available print, audio, visual, and computer-based instructional materials to CASAS Competencies, test series, and your students’ instructional levels.