New CASAS eTests Online HTML Version!
Please check this link for details.
Online, Computer-Based, and Computer Adaptive Testing
Do you need cost-effective assessment options? CASAS eTests brings together two types of computer-delivered assessment:
- Online and Computer-based tests (CBTs) are electronic versions of standard CASAS test forms.
- Computer-adaptive tests (CATs) draw from an extensive CASAS item bank to customize assessments to the unique ability of each examinee.
Programs (including WIOA Title I and Title II-funded programs) confidently use CASAS eTests for appraisal and progress testing because the standard CASAS test forms available (CBT) are validated by the U.S. Departments of Education and Labor. Programs not required to administer parallel fixed-form tests often prefer CAT assessments because they provide maximum accuracy and speed.
Advantages and Benefits
- Greater accuracy and reduced test time
- Basic reports include group, student and learning gains
- Export capability to common database applications
- Option to combine locator and pretest into one test event
- Immediate access to test results; no hand scoring or scanning
- Automatic selection of next appropriate test, based on prior test score
- Local installation or online delivery options
Assessment series available in CASAS eTests include:
- Appraisals or Short Computer-Adaptive Locators
- Employability Competency System Reading and Math (ECS)
- Government and History for Citizenship
- Life and Work Reading and Listening (L&W)
- Life Skills Math
- Reading for Citizenship
- Secondary Level Assessment Reading and Math (SLA)
- Workforce Learning System Reading and Math (WLS)
- Workforce Skills Certification System (WSCS)
Automatic, desktop results exportable to TOPSpro Enterprise