California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA Program Implementation Survey
Each year the California Department of Education (CDE) is required to evaluate the effectiveness of the implementation of WIOA, Title II: AEFLA programs through the California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA Program Implementation Survey. The Survey collects information regarding program management, transitions, budget issues, collaborations, professional development, distance learning, and English Literacy & Civics Section 231 and 243 programs.
All WIOA, Title II: AEFLA agencies are required to fill out the California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA Program Implementation Survey online. This year the Survey has been modified to reflect the impact of COVID-19 on the WIOA, Title II: AEFLA program. Each section will include questions addressing the changes brought on by COVID-19.
- Multiple staff members from each agency can contribute to the Survey.
- Each agency within a Coalition should submit a separate survey.
- Section 225 - Jail Programs are not required to submit a separate survey, but should contribute to your agency’s survey.
- Click the link above to enter the Survey portal. The suggested browser is Google Chrome. If you are having issues, confirm you are using Google Chrome and clear any cookies or cache.
- Select an agency for which you are filling out the survey. You may have multiple choices, we suggest using the Adult School option. If multiple members are contributing, they will need to select the same agency name.
- Review the Contact Information Page. If any items are incorrect, click on Change Contact Information in the bottom toolbar to send CASAS the correct information. Continue with the survey after sending any contact change requests.
- Enter responses to each survey question. You can use the toolbar to navigate to the Next, Previous, First, or Last sections.
- To save and continue at a later time:
a. Click Last on the bottom toolbar.
b. Select Save your progress and return later.
- To submit the survey:
a. Confirm and review all survey questions. You cannot return to the survey after submitting it.
b. Next, go to the last page of the survey and select Submit your response as final. You are not in compliance until you finish this process.
c. Your agency’s Primary Contact will receive an email receipt for the survey within one week of submitting it.
- Save a copy of the summary page for your future records. This can be done through your browser’s print options.
For technical assistance, email email@example.com. For questions regarding the survey or your agency's submission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.