National External Diploma Program® (NEDP)
NEDP is now totally remote!
Adults can demonstrate high school-level skills through completing a portfolio of life skill and academic tasks, anywhere they have access to the internet.
The NEDP has educational information that you can use in your everyday life. I felt that completing this information also allowed me to learn a lot of information while completing my assignments.
The NEDP is a hands-on learning program that assesses the high school level skills of adults and out-of-school youth. The NEDP evaluates the reading, writing, math, and workforce readiness skills with real-world relevance.
- Assesses high school-level skills awarding a traditional diploma so graduates can meet their academic and career goals
- Designed for self-directed out-of-school youth and adults with life and work experiences and a general familiarity with the computer
- Offers flexible scheduling and confidentiality
- Includes tasks for in-demand career and lifelong learning experiences in Financial Literacy, Health Literacy, Civic Literacy, Geography, History, Science, and Twenty-First Century Workplace
- Evaluates skills based on the Common Core College and Career Readiness standards.