CASAS is pleased to announce that we are offering a scholarship to NEDP graduates for tuition assistance to attend an accredited public or nonprofit postsecondary institution that offers a vocational certificate, associate’s degree, or four-year degree (such as a community college, nonprofit vocational school or university). Two $500 scholarships will be awarded. Those who have completed all requirements of the NEDP between July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2022, are eligible.
1. Complete Changing Lives Scholarship Application that includes contact information and a well-written essay, not to exceed 500 words, that describes
- How the NEDP changed your life and its influence on your plans to enroll in a postsecondary education or training program.
2. Email completed Scholarship Application to email@example.com by midnight PST June 30, 2022. Email timestamp is the determining cutoff factor.
- CASAS will acknowledge receipt of the submitted application.
3. Have your Advisor/Assessor submit a Changing Lives Scholarship letter of recommendation.
- If unavailable, please select another NEDP staff member.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight June 30, 2022. Email timestamp is the determining cutoff factor.
- CASAS will acknowledge receipt of the submitted letter of recommendation.
Winners will be notified by email on August 1, 2022. Winners are required to sign a CASAS release form and submit a brief life story, along with a picture of themselves for NEDP marketing purposes. An update to the story will be requested at a later date.
Upon enrollment and receipt of CASAS release form, funds will be paid directly to the nonprofit postsecondary institution of your choice, as qualified above.
Selection of recipients is at the sole discretion of CASAS and all decisions are final.