The Need: Developing a workforce with the skill to succeed
Employers tell us they need a workforce that can apply basic and academic skills, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills to job tasks. How can your workforce development program make sure your job candidates have the skills employers want?
The Solution: Assessment that focuses on employment competencies
Use CASAS assessments to
- Identify youth and adults in need of additional skills for workforce success
- Place clients into appropriate education and employment training programs
- Monitor progress and certify attainment of employment-related competencies
With CASAS you can:
Respond to Industry Needs
- Build a program based on employment-related competencies identified by business leaders and Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
- Integrate basic skills instruction, job knowledge, and skill development
Meet Department of Labor Requirements
Measure Program Effectiveness
See how other workforce development programs use CASAS to help clients succeed in the workforce or training.