The Benefits: Build a workforce with the skills to succeed
Employers profit most when their workforce can apply basic and academic skills, critical thinking, and soft skills to job tasks and interaction with co-workers. We can help you determine the status of these skills among your workforce.
Use CASAS assessments to
- Identify youth and adults in need of additional skills for workforce success
- Place individuals into appropriate education and employment training programs
- Monitor progress and certify attainment of employment-related competencies
With CASAS your business can...
Respond to Industry Needs
- Build a program based on employment-related competencies identified by business leaders and Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
- Integrate basic skills instruction, job knowledge, and skill development
Meet Department of Labor Requirements
Measure Program Effectiveness
See how other workforce development programs use CASAS to achieve success.