Ensure that workers and those transitioning to the workforce are comfortable with and prepared for English-language workplace conversations. Our Workplace Speaking test is an informal assessment and instructional supplement that covers these topics:
- General workplace vocabulary
- Personal identification information
- Employment information, job history, and education and skills
- Personal topics such as career goals
- Safety in the workplace
- Good customer service and personal qualities
Oral Interview Booklet (for test administrator)
Advantages and Benefits
- Build self-confidence in individuals' workplace speaking and listening capabilities
- Tests easy to administer, score, and interpret
- Results help guide workplace education instructors in curriculum development and lesson planning
Sample Interview Test Questions
- Where are you from?
- What type of work do you enjoy?
- Why is good customer service important?
This is a one-on-one oral interview test for high beginning to advanced English language students.
- Form 273 and Form 274 — 15 to 20 minutes each
Use the QuickSearch Online database to help choose instructional resources.
Training and Certification
CASAS offers self-paced Workplace Speaking administration certification. A self-training manual provides a training CD and certification exercises. You must complete the certification process prior to ordering Workplace Speaking. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Order the Workplace Speaking Test.